Our standard range, front loading, under-counter dish washers are a step up from our economy range. They’re made with a double skinned stainless washing cabinet and door not only improve strength and reduce noise but also thermo-insulate which lowers running costs even further. These can easily fit under most counters and are supplied with rinse and detergent dosing units. They can also be fitted with integrated water softeners to protect the machine and improve dishwashing results.
The SX range takes this range’s incredible performance and environmental friendliness to the next level by introducing a two minute wash cycle option and an upgraded, insulated boiler to improve cycle recovery times and a superior peristaltic rinse aid dosing unit.
Features of Standard Range Dish washers:
- Heavy-duty wash pump
- Double Skinned stainless-steel cabinet and door
- Removable anti-block wash and rinse arms
- Hydro-dynamic basket slides
- Low water usage
- EasyClean Filters
- Optional thermostop for
guaranteed rinse temperatures
- Self-draining wash pump for improved hygiene
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing units
- Simple, easy to use controls
- Supplied with 1 dish, 1 cup and cutlery basked
SX additional features
- Dual Element Configuration
- Insulated boiler
- Superior peristaltic rinse aid dosing pump
- 240V 50hz single phase, 415V three phase option available (SX Range)
- Required Water Pressure: 2-4bar (28-56psi)
- Water Connection: 3/4BSP
- Drain Pump
- Integral water softener
For full dishwasher specifications, either download our spec sheet from above or scroll down to read more.
All of our products come with a FREE 1 year warranty on parts, you can easily upgrade to parts and labor below or for more information on this, check out our warranty page HERE.